American Microwave Corporation is a professional manufacturer of state-of-the-art RF and Microwave Switches, Attenuators, and Amplifiers. Our facility is located in Frederick, MD within the Washington, DC Metro area.
Position Summary: Assemble switches and other components with assembly drawings through utilizing various equipment with supervision by Assembly Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Ability to assemble AMC products when supplied parts lists and drawings, primarily circuit boards and supporting senior assemblers
- Work under a microscope for extended periods of time
- General knowledge of all workstation tools: soldering irons, hot plates, scopes, hand tools, and ESD equipment
- Willing to learn skills of bonding and welding on all applicable equipment required for assembly
- Ability to follow all departmental and company procedures
- Social skills and responsibility to work independently and in small groups
- Aptitude to resolve recurring problems through proper channels i.e. Engineering Change Requests (ECR)
- Maintain a clean and presentable work area
- Performs other related duties as required by management
Please contact Cassy Lancaster, Human Resources at 301-662-4700 ext. 6254 and/or by email: HR@americanmic.com.